These are the terms and conditions of our return policy:
- Returns must be preapproved and receive RMA# and shipping address. A restocking and sanitizing fee to reduce COVID19 risk.
ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A $13/GARMENT RESTOCKING AND SANITIZING FEE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Buyers are responsible for returning any shirts that are defective in original packaging and in new condition for a nrefund of the t shirt.
- Incorrect Size or Style: Garment may be returned If the garment printed on does not match that of our order page.
- Printing Error: Garment may be returned If the finished product is misaligned by more than one-inch (1.0″) off center from the provided measurements.
- Incorrect Printing: Garment may be returned if the finished product artwork differs from the artwork requested by the customer.
- Missing or Damaged Garments: If your item was not delivered in a timely manner, or the garment was ripped, torn, or damaged.
- Other: Due to the customized nature of our products, items cannot be returned that were correctly printed and delivered to the customer, customer ordered the wrong size, or because you simply do not like the design or color of t-shirt you ordered.
- For a more information please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly provide you with your options as well as the address to which your items should be returned. Upon receipt, we will refund your purchase.